Website Teesing B.V.
General internship information
Business area: Import Export
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Allowance: 2.280 CNY (€ 300,00) per month
- Full administrative support for the Managing Director and the General Manager of the company
- Working on company business plan and finance
- Organization of business trips, weekly meetings and outside appointments
- Taking minutes during the meetings, writing reports and monitoring actions.
- Being the ‘spider in the web’ in the correspondence between HQ in The Netherlands and the company in Beijing.
- Intermediate between Chinese Financial manager and Dutch financial manager
- MBA or HBO or University
- Advanced/fluent English level both in written and spoken
- Advanced/fluent Chinese level (Mandarin) in written and spoken
- Good understanding of finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment, integrity and a positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for a student to work and live amongst the Chinese colleagues, learn the Chinese values, language and way of live. And above all, learn how a Chinese company with a foreign owner is acting in the Chinese market.
The intern will replace the current management assistant during her pregnancy period from June 2018.
The business activities of this multinational organisation includes the sales and purchase of technical components. These components are produced locally or abroad. The company has distributor contracts with manufacturers in Switzerland, Germany, UK, New Zealand, the Netherlands etc.
To apply, please send your application letter and cv to Carla Jansen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com